HP Go Global Awards 2015
Representing HP’s commitment to promote the best achievements of the UK’s SMBs and to celebrate their innovation and significant contribution to the UK economy.
The 6 Shortlisted SMBs for the HP Go Global Awards 2015 now announced, all 6 win places on Enterprise Nation’s Mission to China in October
The judging for the HP Go Global awards 2015 is now complete and the 6 finalists are listed below. Congratulations to the following:
Finalists from the ‘Best Breakthrough Exporter of the Year’ category:
- Sefaira – Software Company specialising in cloud-based computing solutions for high-performance building design.
- Kit for Kids – Education supplies company providing parents, schools and nurseries with the tools to care for the child, to aid their development, and to nurture growth.
Finalists from the ‘Next Breakthrough Exporter of the Year’ category:
- Just Park – pre-bookable parking provider
- Coniq – retail real estate loyalty and marketing company
- Eyetease – digital media company creating taxi-based broadcast and advertising
- Turtle Tots – company providing pre-natal aqua yoga and children swimming lessons
The 2 overall HP Go Global Award 2015 winners will be announced on Friday 4th September at the SMB networking event/lunch in London which all finalists will be invited to.
The HP Go Global Awards shine a light on some of the country’s most dynamic, innovative and expanding SMBs, recognising the achievements of those that have successfully entered the international export market and encouraging those looking to break into new territories.
The awards echo Go Global’s original principles – that small business owners should not shy away from international trade opportunities because of perceived language, currency, cultural and business barriers.
All of the shortlisted companies above have been offered a place on Enterprise Nation’s upcoming 2015 trade mission to China, gaining access to one of the world’s biggest markets, as well as invaluable training and consultancy.
Two overall winners will go on to receive an HP Go Global Award for ‘Best Breakthrough Exporter of the Year’ and ‘Next Breakthrough Exporter of the Year.’
Breakthrough Exporter of the Year
Awarded to the SMB that has successfully broken into the export market within the last 5 years
'Next' Breakthrough Exporter of the Year
Awarded to the SMB that demonstrates, in the eyes of the judges, the best market entry strategy to crack a new export market within the next 12 months
The awards will be judged by a panel of business experts including;
George Brasher, Vice President and General Manager, Printing & Personal Systems, HP UK & Ireland
Susan Bowen, Chief of Staff, HP UK & Ireland
Emma Jones, Founder of Enterprise Nation
Jane Pritchard, Enterprise Director, Business in the Community
Paul Hide, Director of Operations at techUK
Richard Bearman, UK Director of Small Business, HSBC
Terms and Conditions
Click here to see terms and conditions.
In addition to their place on the mission to China, the two winners will receive:
- A selection of HP’s top of the range business products chosen to meet the winners’ specific business needs
- 12 months complimentary membership to techUK
- Access to a Business in the Community arc one day training workshop, such as “The Six Box Strategy”, “Recruiting and Developing a Team” and “Develop a Marketing and Communications Strategy”
- 4 mentoring sessions on commercial banking to help grow your business, with Richard Bearman, UK Director of Small Business, HSBC
Starting to export overseas or expanding where a business trades internationally is one of the most challenging, exciting and rewarding moments in a company's life. I am very proud to be involved with the businesses and people who are making this big step and look forward to providing helpful support and guidance where I can. Richard Bearman
UK Director of Small Business, HSBC
The launch of the HP Go Global Awards represents HP’s continued commitment to promote the best achievements of the UK’s SMBs and to celebrate their innovation and significant contribution to the UK economy. They build on the success of HP’s Smart Business Awards which recognise SMBs from across the UK, representing a diverse range of business types from Versarien, who develop advanced engineering solutions to HelloFresh, who deliver perfectly portioned groceries and recipes to cook at home. George Brasher
Vice President and General Manager, Printing and Personal Systems, HP UK and Ireland